The weather is slowly beginning to change and it’s starting to feel more fall-like throughout the lowcountry, although Charlestonians know that we can still expect warm days in October. With this change in weather and season, there are plenty of wonderful things to see and do in Charleston. To close out September, you can enjoy the following events:
- Steep Canyon Rangers at PAC
- SC Table Tennis Championship
- James Beard Foundations 3rd Annual Taste America Local Flavor
- 35th Annual Southern Living Taste of Charleston
- Charleston Mayoral Forum at Charleston Music Hall
- 31st Annual MOJA Arts Festival
- Octoberfest a Bay Street Biergarten
- Holy City Bluegrass Cruise
But, we shouldn’t forget that Charleston has events and activities happening all the time! The downtown, Mt. Pleasant and John’s Island farmer’s markets, fishing tournaments on Folly and Isle of Palms, live music all over town, new restaurants opening in and around town and a great county park system that offers activities for the whole family. You might even find us downtown shopping on King Street or picking up some fresh produce at the farmers market.
Last week, to our own delight, we took an afternoon to go boating on the water off Sullivan’s Island and Isle of Palms. We have the pleasure of living in this beautiful city and we want to share our love of this town with you. If you are interested in getting to know more about Charleston and the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to ask! Call or email Paige today!
843.259.1307 or Paige@TheAveraGroup.com